Welcome to our short list of tips and tricks for Mount And Blade 2 Bannerlord which should answer most of your frequently asked questions.
After years of waiting, the fans of the series have lived to see a sequel to the highly popular Mount & Blade Warband which has already made its way to the PC. Here we’ll take a closer look at the gameplay mechanics, but also a brief explanation of how to progress through the game.
The title offers not only engaging battles in online mode, but also a storyline campaign, resembling the original one. We explain all aspects of this element of the game.
Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord may raise a lot of questions especially among players who didn’t experience the first game. Below we answer all the questions that may come to your mind.
M&B 2 Bannerlord – Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of advice and tips for the beginning of the adventure. We describe basic gameplay systems and explain some things that are not immediately obvious. Then we move on to more advanced mechanics.
- How to get off the horse
- What is the best culture to choose
- How to make money fast
- How to upgrade troops
More coming soon
- Try to have about 20 units in your party in the initial stages of the game. This is the optimal number. You can easily handle small groups of bandits, but in case of a larger group of enemies you will also have a fighting chance and if you don’t want to fight them – you’ll be able to escape easier, as the more troops you have, the slower you move.
- Make sure you keep an eye on the food and gold. Remember that time passes and each day in the game diminishes the food supply and gold is used to pay your troops. Be careful that you don’t run out of resources during the journey or it might end badly.
- Don’t be afraid to explore. The map in Mount & Blade 2 is not divided according to the level of difficulty and in each kingdom you can meet more or less equally distributed forces of different factions and bandits.
- If you are playing Mount & Blade for the first time, choose a low difficulty level. Starting the game, set the difficulty options to Easy. Combat will still be challenging and there will be less stress and frustration. As you learn more, you can increase the difficulty, but don’t worry about it too much – it’s simply a hard-to-master game.
- Get yourself a shield as soon as you can. Blocking with a weapon is of course possible, but it is much harder to effectively block blows with the blade itself. That’s why we advise you to start playing with a one-handed weapon.
What kind of PC will you need to run Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord? The developers have already provided information on the hardware requirements. First of all, it is worth to pay attention to the graphics card, as well as a powerful processor. You will also need an adequate amount of RAM. Minimum and recommended hardware requirements are presented below. Check if your computer will allow for comfortable gameplay.
Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7
CPU: Intel Core i3-8100 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
Memory: 6 GB RAM and 60 GB of free space on your hard drive
Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon HD 7850
Operating system: 64-bit Windows 10
CPU: Intel Core i5-9600K or AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
Memory: 8 GB RAM and 60 GB of free space on your hard drive
Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060 or Radeon RX 580